Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Lexi's Moment


I never really had a FAVORITE moment in New York or D.C. because I loved the whole entire trip. But one of my favorite moments was in Washington. When we first walked into the hotel, Erny had told us that we had around 20 minutes to look around while they were preparing our rooms. My mom and I decided to go to Starbucks and get a coffee for the day, and i got a Caramel Frappaciano. After we bought our coffee we returned to the lobby where everyone was waiting to get their keys and go to their rooms. My mom and I were waiting next to the elevators, talking to Diana, Renee', Stephanie, and Anna; drinking our Starbucks. We were having a good time, then got our keys and were waiting for an elevator. Finally, one had come down, so i ran to get it, but struggled because I was loaded down with so much luggage and bags!! I had my suitcase,carry-on, starbucks drink,and shopping bags, along with ! my mother's demon pocessed carry-on!! So i was running to get the elevator, but tried to stop it with my foot and was unsuccessful; so i turned around to return to the circle we were standing in and when I started walking i tripped over my mom's carry-on that i was rolling. I fell with everything in my hands, including the Starbucks drink I had bought. When i fell, my face didn't hit the ground, but it hit the Starbucks I had bought?!?!?! With everyone in the lobby, except for a small group that had gone up earlier consisting of: Vanessa,Ashton,Darleen,Lori,Amber,Katie,and Andrew, I was laying on the ground, CRACKING up...with everyone else in the lobby staring at me, constantly asking me if I was alright, and i was, except for the humiliation. But Hayden, while still laughing, gave me his hand and helped me up. THANKS HAYDEN!! And i look over at the elevator next to me, and there sits Bryce,Everett,Dominic,and Tyler G. ALL laughing at me... :( But I di! dnt care because i was laughin soo hard too. I WAS SOOO EMBARRASED!! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home