Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Jacob's Memory

My favorite part of our trip was the Yankees vs. Boston game, and the whole Yankee experience. It was very exciting. One reason was that it was my first time to Yankee Stadium. The second reason is just having the feeling of "I am in Yankee Stadium! Baseball history has happened here more than any other baseball stadium." Before we went to the game, we had tickets to go on a tour of Yankee Stadium. We got to see the Press Box, the Memorial Park in the outfield, and we even got to go into the Yankee dugout. The game was a great experience. It was Yankees vs. Boston, I don’t think there is a bigger rivalry in baseball. The Yankees won 7-3 which made the game even better to me. The only thing I didn’t like was listening to "Boston *****!" for about 4 hours straight. The subway going back to the hotel was like nothing I've ever seen. There were hundreds.. no, thousands of people trying to get home from the game. People were shoving other people to get on the subway. It was so crowded the subway, but it was a great experience. The tour, the game, the fans, are like nothing you can find out here in California.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home