Friday, May 19, 2006

Kelsey's Moment


My favorite time in New York was on our free day when we walked for about 20 minutes trying to find a restaurant that was on the other side of the river. So we ended up going back to one of the places we started but we couldn't eat there. So Mr.Lockwood treated us to some ice cream. After we went to Papaya Dogs and had papaya juice and hot dogs. Then we went to Joe's where my Mom was so oblivious that she did not notice that she was sitting right across from Richard Gere. After that, my Mom and I rushed over to the Yankee game vs. the Red Sox with 'Nessa and her mom. Like Nessa said it was hard to watch the game because of all the fights. The Yankees ended up winning and no one got hurt really bad at least. That was my fun time in New York.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home