Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Kaitlyn's Moment....um...moments


My favorite part of the trip was being able to see all the beautiful sites like the Memorials, and being able to spend some time to really get to know all the students. All of them were quite scary when they are tired and when they have coffee. But other than that they were fine. A lot of people were really fun to be around when they are tired. Like Candace, Tori, Teslan, Collin, Troy, Drew, and Bryan. Every one was great to hang around I liked going to Metropolitan Museum, when Sarah and I were copying the poses of most of the statues. I had a lot of fun on our last day my parents and I, along with Collin, Troy, Michael, and Bryan. We went to a lot of neat stores and a couple of really nice shops to look at watches and sports shops. We all went to a really neat store were Mrs. Berry, Teslan, Candace, and Tori went. Then we went to a really neat shop were they had fur coats alligator shoes and ties and wallets. Were they had an actual alligator head under a shoe. I had loads of fun at night getting lost, walking to the Lincoln Memorial, falling on my butt, and trying to catch a firefly. And best of all getting Gnats in my eye, nose, mouth, and ear. how great was that?. Oh, Oh, my 2nd favorite part was going into a limousine with the Fischer's, taking a carriage ride which later became a horse race and feeding the horses.
That was my favorite part of the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home