Thursday, June 15, 2006

Logi's Memory

My favorite memories took place in Washington D.C. when we went to the monuments at night and when my dad and I went to the Smithsonian National History Museum. I really enjoyed the monuments ant night because there was something special about them at night. The way they looked and how sometimes massive they were. I really enjoyed the Korean War Monument because on one of the marble walls it stated that freedom is not free, it set me to thinking about all the lives that have been lost and will be lost to protect the freedom of our country and other countries. I realized that freedom wasn’t, isn’t, and will never be free. Also I enjoyed doing kart-wheels in the National Mall and chasing lightning bugs. My second favorite memory was at the Smithsonian National History Museum when we saw the Hope Diamond and the Logan Sapphire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home